DARE to Arrow YWA
Finally, I have the time to write down my thoughts for the past few months.
2008 is indeed a new beginning for me. With effect from March 08 I have moved over to Arrow YWA.
2 years 9 months of being in DARE ministry. Woo hoo, time really flies. Still remembered the time when Pastor Benjamin decided to send a few of us over to DARE ministry that I actually cried knowing that I am leaving then CAMPUS ministry. (Pastor always believes in raising leaders and then sends them out) Although it was not an easy journey - in terms of moving out of your comfort zone but I believe in my heart that Pastor Benjamin and my paths will cross again.
July 2005 was the time when I am officially transferred to DARE. Been through, Adventure camp and EJ - 1,2,3. I have enjoyed my journey in DARE. The friendships that I have forge through these years. The funny and stupid things that I have done with the leaders. (Sweet memories of it)
It will be too many for me to list them down. God is really gracious to me blessing me with such a bunch of wonderful servers in the ministry. =)
Especially to Pastor Daniel - someone that loves the people around him with the Love of our heavenly father. It is indeed my privilege to be serving under him.
New season of ministry, new season of anointing and a full circle have occurred. God answered my prayer back then. Indeed our paths have cross, once again.
Exciting times is ahead of me. The Glory of the youth ministry is indeed ahead of us. Daddy God, let your finger prints of GRACE be found written in my life. =Þ
Labels: ministry

1 Comments:
At 9:31 AM,
komar said…
Are you sure that Jesus is God? Is not God the almighty creator of all nature? What about the planets out there whether Jesus was the power to create it? Then who regulates the movement of the sun from east to west? And is it true that the Gospel is a Book from Jesus, why did you change it and renew it often?
Post a Comment
<< Home