15th July
The last time, when 15 july happens on a Sunday is in year 2001. It took another 6 years before it became a full circle. Was pondering at this date and I notice that I was serving in both of this date.
15 July 2001 and 15th July 2007.
In 2001, I was serving as a door greeter.
In 2007, I was serving as an ADC.
Of which, these dates happen to be part of my schedule.
While I was thinking about this. The particular word 'House' came to my mind and I did a search in e-sword and my heart set upon this verse
Ps 27:4
One thing I have desired of the LORD,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the LORD
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the LORD,
And to inquire in His temple.
Suddenly it just dawn on me, that I would rather spend my day serving in the House of the LORD than to be doing anything else where in the world.
Just felt the Love of God covering me while thinking of this =)
15 July 2001 and 15th July 2007.
In 2001, I was serving as a door greeter.
In 2007, I was serving as an ADC.
Of which, these dates happen to be part of my schedule.
While I was thinking about this. The particular word 'House' came to my mind and I did a search in e-sword and my heart set upon this verse
Ps 27:4
One thing I have desired of the LORD,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the LORD
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the LORD,
And to inquire in His temple.
Suddenly it just dawn on me, that I would rather spend my day serving in the House of the LORD than to be doing anything else where in the world.
Just felt the Love of God covering me while thinking of this =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home