My Life in Jesus: Study Time

My Life in Jesus

I am who i am purely by the Grace of God =)

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Study Time

Today marks the end of lessons for this term, had lessons on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday for the whole of this week. Had our DARE Server's night on Tuesday, this means I am left with a Thursday night free. Reached home around 7pm, had the intention of studying for the exam. However, I have decided to catch the show '300' instead of studying. Manage of get hold of Steven to watch it with me.

The second thought that came to me, why not asked my Parents along. Since it has been quite some time I catch a movie with them. Manage to convince them to join me, none the less my Dad nagged at me for not studying..... Even at this age of mine. Guess this comes from the Parent's heart of wanting their child to do well in their studies. =Þ

Enjoyed the show to the max, the way they fought for what they believe in. ‘Freedom’ that comes with a price. That is at the blood shed of someone else. Literately it is true, because CHRIST is the one that paid for our freedom from SIN.

Was on my way down to work where I was thinking about the show 300. In the bible itself, there was a scenario which 300 men routed an army about 120,000 which was against them. Judges 7 describe with an army of 32,000. God chooses 300 men to fight the Midianites. Guess some how, no movie have yet to portrait this. It would be an interesting if any movie director plans to film out this warfare of Gideon. Well.....

Wisdom for my Exam LORD. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker