Answered Prayer
Praise Jesus,
Wanted to get Pastor Prince to pray for me last sunday while I am serving. However due to his busy schedule. Did not manage to ask as I have no idea how to approach. Well..... in the end, just let relax.
Last night BS, just as he was going out to meet the Holland guests. I step up in faith and asked, not only I get a prayer from Him and Wendy. God have answered my prayer above what I asked for. =)
Enjoy myself serving under this man and his ministry. Hallelujah.
Was listening to this song, How Great is our God. It just reveal the Love of God for us.
The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice All the earth rejoice
He wraps himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice Trembles at His voice
How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God,
and all will see How great, how great is our God
Age to age He stands And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end Beginning and the end
The Godhead Three in One Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb The Lion and the Lamb
Name above all names Worthy of our praise
My heart will sing How great is our God
How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God,
and all will see How great, how great is our God
Wanted to get Pastor Prince to pray for me last sunday while I am serving. However due to his busy schedule. Did not manage to ask as I have no idea how to approach. Well..... in the end, just let relax.
Last night BS, just as he was going out to meet the Holland guests. I step up in faith and asked, not only I get a prayer from Him and Wendy. God have answered my prayer above what I asked for. =)
Enjoy myself serving under this man and his ministry. Hallelujah.
Was listening to this song, How Great is our God. It just reveal the Love of God for us.
The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice All the earth rejoice
He wraps himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice Trembles at His voice
How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God,
and all will see How great, how great is our God
Age to age He stands And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end Beginning and the end
The Godhead Three in One Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb The Lion and the Lamb
Name above all names Worthy of our praise
My heart will sing How great is our God
How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God,
and all will see How great, how great is our God

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home