Blogging..
Well.... It have been a month or so since I last blog. Was wondering if anyone drop by to take a look at his page of mine. Non the less, someone complained to me that I have not been filling up this blog for a long time.
Therefore, since he have mention to me last night (and the person is Kelvin Nah). I shall fulfill his wish in typing something. It have been about 2 months since I last started work. Time really flies, but certain thing is still the same. That is the Favor of God in my life, the Grace of God that is in me is not in vain. That I labour more abundantly than they all, yet not I but the Grace of God.
Sounds familiar, it is actually extracted from 1 corth 15, this verse have been bouncing in my mind lately.
Some update of my work life, I am currently learning how to work, and enjoy my work. This process have been quite successful, learning the ropes. Currently am co ordinating some account opening from Netherlands with Indonesia and Malaysia. Which I am enjoying calling other parts of the world.
At the same time learning patience.... With regards to human relationship, never thought that I would have problem with it. Praise Jesus =) God will see me through.
I am still the Beloved of God.
That's all for the time being. Shalom Shalom.
Therefore, since he have mention to me last night (and the person is Kelvin Nah). I shall fulfill his wish in typing something. It have been about 2 months since I last started work. Time really flies, but certain thing is still the same. That is the Favor of God in my life, the Grace of God that is in me is not in vain. That I labour more abundantly than they all, yet not I but the Grace of God.
Sounds familiar, it is actually extracted from 1 corth 15, this verse have been bouncing in my mind lately.
Some update of my work life, I am currently learning how to work, and enjoy my work. This process have been quite successful, learning the ropes. Currently am co ordinating some account opening from Netherlands with Indonesia and Malaysia. Which I am enjoying calling other parts of the world.
At the same time learning patience.... With regards to human relationship, never thought that I would have problem with it. Praise Jesus =) God will see me through.
I am still the Beloved of God.
That's all for the time being. Shalom Shalom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home