Testimony of Healing
Praise the Lord,
I am healed of my straining left arm.
The pain have been there since Sunday. When i tried to put on my tie. The straining was so painful that i asked my dad to help me with my collar shirt.
Therefore, have been enduring for the past days. Indeed should be ignoring it.
During Bible Study, Pastor Prince called out those who want to receive healing.
Just enjoy the pressence of God. Through it my arm was heal.
Hallelujah, When the thought came to me. Asking me 'Are you sure you are REALLY Healed'
Deep within me, I stand on the ground that, even though i may feel the pain I know that I am Healed. Faith will stand the test.
After which, when Pastor called us do what we could not do previously, I moved into the action of Active FAITH. Indeed God never fail to heal, there is no Day of Miracles but rather God of Miracles.
Having known of it, even though if my arm is not fully recover, it does not meant that God does not healed. Rather, I chose to agree according to the WORD of GOD.
Ps 30:22
O LORD my God,
I cried out to You,And You healed me.
NKJV
Amen, Glory to Jesus
I am healed of my straining left arm.
The pain have been there since Sunday. When i tried to put on my tie. The straining was so painful that i asked my dad to help me with my collar shirt.
Therefore, have been enduring for the past days. Indeed should be ignoring it.
During Bible Study, Pastor Prince called out those who want to receive healing.
Just enjoy the pressence of God. Through it my arm was heal.
Hallelujah, When the thought came to me. Asking me 'Are you sure you are REALLY Healed'
Deep within me, I stand on the ground that, even though i may feel the pain I know that I am Healed. Faith will stand the test.
After which, when Pastor called us do what we could not do previously, I moved into the action of Active FAITH. Indeed God never fail to heal, there is no Day of Miracles but rather God of Miracles.
Having known of it, even though if my arm is not fully recover, it does not meant that God does not healed. Rather, I chose to agree according to the WORD of GOD.
Ps 30:22
O LORD my God,
I cried out to You,And You healed me.
NKJV
Amen, Glory to Jesus

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home