My Life in Jesus: Word of God

My Life in Jesus

I am who i am purely by the Grace of God =)

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Word of God


Word Of God Posted by Hello

It have been quite some time since i blog. Was busy with School Essay and Test.
Had my Statistic Test yesterday. Erm... 30 percent of my module, In fact the last 3 questions i blank out as not knowing what is the formual to apply and time is running out.

In the end i just Pray in the Holy Spirit and choose whichever is to my heart. Thank God it is MCQ. I do not know how well i will fare, but knowing that God is in control of all things. I choose to rest at his feet.

Erm... Challenges are common in my life as well, However, no challenges will be able to with stand before Jesus. Since i have asked God to increase my Word life, the devil just cannot stand me. In fact, Issues arises around me. I choose to be in Bo Chup attidute. What ever challenges that is coming will not be able to distract me away from the WORD.

In fact there are things that needed me to address, i choose to relax and Look at the Finished Work of Jesus. How complete it is and wonderful for me to behold.

For the past few days, i have been spending time in the Word. God just reveal to me what to share and encourage the people. I believe the most important thing is that. It is God's desire to feed me first before he work through me.

There is no New Revelation but only Fresh Revelation from Heaven. At times i just wonder how God have raise Pastors and Deacons in the church. As in what did they do? Not refering to works but there are truths that they have catch in their hearts.

While typing this, it just dawn upon me should i continue to Blog. I believe this Blog would be a place where it speaks of my Life as well as it edifies those who read it.

Ps 127:1
Unless the LORD builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the LORD guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain. NKJV

What i can do apart from Christ. Nothing Absolutely Nothing.
But Phill 4:13 I can Do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me

Lord increase my territory and Bless me, Remind me of your Love for me daily
AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker