My Life in Jesus: Ministry

My Life in Jesus

I am who i am purely by the Grace of God =)

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Ministry

Recently am thinking about Campus Ministry, As i feel that there are areas which i can serve more in it.

With regards to the area which Deacon mention to me. I decide to for go it. As i Believe if it is God, i would be given the chance to serve again in this area.

Back to the area of serving in the Ministry. I will run in any direction that Deacon have set in his Heart. I believe that is my ministry, which is to support him and Pastor in every single areas. Serving onto God by serving the man

Praise God for i am born for such a time like this
Thank You Jesus =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker