My Life in Jesus: Sunday?

My Life in Jesus

I am who i am purely by the Grace of God =)

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sunday?

I notice that my Blog history is mainly in Sunday.

Just wondering why is it so. Perhaps Sunday is the Start of the week, at the same time it is the end of the week. Blogging thoughts that were in the week.

Here it goes; the start of the week was also the beginning of the month. Submitted my Scholarship application on the 29th Oct 9.07am via Registered Mail. Unbeknown to me that there is a difference between Registered mail and Express mail. The scholarship application closing date is on the 31st Oct.

However, my application was a Day late. How could it be, in the natural circumstances of a non believer, they would be worried and sad. But.... I have a different covenant, I am the child of the most high God.

Knowing that my application was late. I choose to believe even more my application would be chosen. How could it be, I believe that my God is able to keep me and the Favor of God is on me. Though my application is late, it will find Favor in the eyes of the receiver.

If I am seeing it as a natural, it will be simply. WAIT.... I am not of the natural, I am of the supernatural natural. Either I will get this Scholarship or God will give me a better one. AMEN.

For in my FATHER's Heart he have only Blessing to Bless me. In fact, I am preparing to write a testimony on how I got the Scholarship. Saying these does not mean that I am trying to act Faith in it. For the knowing of Faith by speaking at times, the heart is doubting.

My approach is not just being the fact I know that God will. BUT the Holy Spirit in me is agreeing with my HEART that I will get it. It is not of the mental but it is of the Spiritual.

Knowing about my application being late, at first there was no faith. But when I shared with friends about it. I am the one who tell them GOD IS ABLE to make all things TURNAROUND.

When the rubber meets the road, it is when the experience can no longer hold it. What would I say in this situation.

But the Conviction in my heart is able to tide me through any challenges and trials.

The BIGGER the Challenge the BIGGER the Blessings.

Once again, let my Life Speaks of the Anointing and the Blessings of God to anyone who walked pass my Life.

AMEN



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker