My Life in Jesus: Student once again =)

My Life in Jesus

I am who i am purely by the Grace of God =)

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Student once again =)

Praise the Lord for he is good, and his Love endures forever.

Just recieved my confirmation to SIM yesterday after work. After 2 months of waiting they have finally send me the letter.

Currently i am at my office, wooohooo yeah at my office typing this Blog, as i am waiting for my Lunch time. Today no Lunch Kaki as my friends all had their own appointment. Not that i am not doing my work. Just that i had finished what i could do for the morning.

Yesterday night went to pay my grandparents a visit. Felt led to spend some time with them. At the same time, inform them about my confirmation into SIM. Had a good talk with my grandfather, we talk from investment to principles in life.

Then he told me about the weakness and the character i had. Weakness in an area of Temper, Character in terms of being a good boy heehee. He told me that when i was 6 years old, i had a dispute with my sis during dinner time in one of the resturant. I spoilt one of the fork belonging to the resturant by bending it out of shape.

As an adult giving an advice to a child, he asked me not to show my temper out too obvious. Although i understand what he meant. Yet i did not answer him to prove him wrong. For the old man of me had died. I am a new creation.

He also gave me advice on marriage, bringing my sister into the picture. He is encouraging me to stay with my parents after marriage if both our income is less than 6K. Taking into consideration of all areas. I thanked him for the advice. However deep down, i know what i want to do.

Even if my family income by then is less than 6K. I would still move out of my parent's house and start my OWN family. I had this thought only when God showed me in Genesis that it is good that the newly weds stays together. I would say i rather follow the principles of the bible than man's wisdom.

Like what i say, i still thanked my grandfather for all the advices. With his advice, i filter it with the Word and the Holy Spirit. I thinked i am one of the grandchildren that he loved the most. Since young, i have been their favorites.

At the end of the day, my greatest satisfaction would be their salvation. The Bible say, all men will know God, from the Least to the Greatest. My prayer for them would be they can understand the Loved of God that is for them.

Hallelujah, i just stand still and trust my BELOVED JESUS to do it.

AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker