HM 5 is COMING!!!
By just thinking of it makes me feel excited about HM 5.
I am going there with a list of demand and expectation for God to fulfill.
Just read through my HM 2 card. There lies an expectation that have been fulfill. Which is, I told God i want to serve in the Leadership. Amazingly after HM 2 i was brought into the Leadership. That very same Dec where we have HM 2. The time i went into Leadership is also the time i served as an ADC to Deacon. In Dec 30th 2001
God have his Season and timing. I would always respect and honor this man of God. I believe that reasons i grew in terms of Spiritual is because of this Man. Anointing comes by association.
Lord thank you for the Favor you have place in my Life.
Thank you AhBa.

2 Comments:
At 4:28 PM,
Unknown said…
i'm surprised to find so many pple whom i know that are keeping blogs.. i started mine only when a friend casually mentioned about it.
anyways.. i m excited about HM5 too.. i still remember that it was in the 1st HistoryMakers camp in year 2000 that God spoke to me about the dreams that He has placed in my life...
At 11:22 PM,
Beloved Jayden said…
Amen =)
For the expectation that we place in God.
It shall never be just enough.
For our God is a God of more than enough.
Hallelujah
Post a Comment
<< Home