My Life in Jesus: My sunday

My Life in Jesus

I am who i am purely by the Grace of God =)

Sunday, October 31, 2004

My sunday

Praise Jesus,

It is a Sunday, a day of rest for me.

Woke up early in the morning, went to have breakfast with my parents.

And today was Nephew Joen's birthday celebration. He will be 2 years old tomorrow.

Likewise, for Shane They are 2 years apart whom shared the same birthday.

Bought a VegeTales DVD for him. In educating him as well as entertaining him.

Prov 22:6
6 Train up a child in the way he should go,And when he is old he will not depart from it. NKJV

Never be little that they are too young to learn God's way. For they are the mighty champions in the making for the days to come.

In terms of a Christian Family, in another context they are born in the wilderness. However, born into a Christian Family does not make you a Christian.

God have children but no grandchildren. All will have to know that they are the child of God.

Looking at the 2 nephews of mine, makes me wonder how many children should I have. I think when my time come, then I will know. heehee.

Wore my new Specs today. In terms of Sunday Service, Cause wanted to look different. I think I may stick to my Specs when I start school.

Hallelujah....

The Blessings of God just kept coming into my life.

Lord Blessed me the way you want. Keep me and guide me the way I should Go.

For you have desire Greatness in my Life.

AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker