My Life in Jesus: A day in my office

My Life in Jesus

I am who i am purely by the Grace of God =)

Friday, October 15, 2004

A day in my office

Currently am awaiting my colleauges to pass me some work to do.

As their work load is piling up. yet i am unable to help.

It is a bit boring leh.....

However, i will still give thanks to God for his Favor on me.

That i have good colleauges.

So far my day have been fine, but the thoughts of my mind is still going through.

Knowing that i have made my point and stand. Trusting God that i am making the correct decision in this situation and not base on emotional.

Come to think of it, in the end i have to say it.

Cause that is my role that God have given to me.

I would not be running away from decision making.

In fact having this encounter, I am going to make decision.

Jesus you are my wisdom.

AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker