My New Cg
Hallelujah
Today i had my new CG meeting. Praise Jesus, there is a faithful one who came knowing that we are the only 2 of us in the CG.
But there are more than 2 of us. Reason being, Jesus is there as well. Therefore it is a 3 person CG. Heeheee.
Memories flash back to year 2000. That year itself, NYP CG was only 3 person. But God is always faithful to his word. Now, NYP have 2 CG and it is growing.
I shared this with derrick telling him. Let us trust God in seeing him bringing the people into TP C. Cause it is God who Gave the Increase.
I shall stand and see how Jesus multiply this Cg.
AMEN =)
Today i had my new CG meeting. Praise Jesus, there is a faithful one who came knowing that we are the only 2 of us in the CG.
But there are more than 2 of us. Reason being, Jesus is there as well. Therefore it is a 3 person CG. Heeheee.
Memories flash back to year 2000. That year itself, NYP CG was only 3 person. But God is always faithful to his word. Now, NYP have 2 CG and it is growing.
I shared this with derrick telling him. Let us trust God in seeing him bringing the people into TP C. Cause it is God who Gave the Increase.
I shall stand and see how Jesus multiply this Cg.
AMEN =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home